Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekend with the Tolifson's

Rylynn and I went to Wheaton to visit Stacy, Mike, Shane & Kyle for the weekend. Stacy and I were supposed to do some scrapbooking. We did get some done, but I learned that trying to scrapbook with three kids in the house is close to impossible, but we still had lots of fun! Didn't accomplish much on my album, but the joys of watching the kids was totally worth it! Shane and Kyle were both so excited to "babysit" Rylynn. I think they had a lot of fun with a baby in the house!
Kyle feeding Rylynn a bottle before bed. He was so excited to feed her. It lasted about two minutes then he had to go to the bathroom! When he got back he wanted to feed her againl So sweet!
Shane, Kyle & Rylynn watching cartoons.Rylynn watching the boys play Wii
Loungin with the boys!
Auntie Lex even stopped by for a visit!






No comments:

Post a Comment