Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ryles Rolled Over!

Our baby girl rolled over today for the first time! (I was a little excited if you can't tell by the video! HAHA!) Once again...she had me in tears! Amazing how such little milestones do that to a mother. I caught her on video rolling a second time right before she was all the way over. That was the end of it for the night. She was a tired little girl tonight.

Today was a big day. We had Rylynn's 4 month check up. She is doing great! She weighed in at 13 lbs 7 oz and was 24 1/4 inches long. Not a big change from our estimates last month, but she's in the 50th percentile so she's right on track. She was all full of smiles at the clinic. All the nurses were commenting on how cute she is! She had a smile for everyone that looked at her. Even her shots went well. She cried more when Dr. Hodapp cleaned the wax out of her ears than she did when she got her shots. Such a happy girl! I know I say it all the time, but I really do LOVE HER SO MUCH!

I had to laugh at Kenny tonight because he has a little cold so I told him not to be kissing Rylynn. Of course I busted him in the act and when I told him he shouldn't be doing it his response was, "I'd like to see you not kiss her!" He knows me too well and we both know that our little lady is way too kissable! Oh so much love for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment