Friday, January 1, 2010

4 Months Old!

Happy New Year! It's hard to grasp that another year has gone by. January 1, 2010! Rylynn is 4 months old today! She's so much fun! Daddy had her laughing earlier tonight. Hearing her little giggle is so heart-warming! I tried to get it on video, but as soon as I got the camera out she wouldn't laugh anymore :(. I'm sure I will get it on there sooner than later. The first time she really laughed she had me in tears...what a surprise huh?! Aparently me singing Party in the USA is pretty humorous! I'm guessing she was laughing at how good I sounded HAHA! We all know an Andrews can't hold a tune!
Ryles is quite the little babbler these days. We have lots of fun playing with her as she is always reaching for whatever we put in front of her. She really gets those rattles shaking! She still hasn't master rolling over yet. We thought she was maybe going to do it tonight, but then she gave up. That little arm always seems to get in the way. Before we know it she'll be crawling around and I'll have to be vacuuming everyday! We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby girl! We love her more than words can say!





No comments:

Post a Comment