Life has been very busy lately and will continue to be that way until April 16! I love tax season because we are so busy at the office and I love my job, but it's going to be hard working all the extra hours this year. Time is going by way too fast already. Just thinking about the fact that my baby will be 7 1/2 months old when tax season is over blows my mind. As hard as it is for me I'm already learning that the housework can wait. It will still be there, but my baby is only going to be a baby once. I cherish the time I do have with her every evening and weekend. She is the most precious gift we could ever ask for. So for any of you that visit us in the next 3 1/2 months please forgive my mess & the layer of dust that never seems to go away! In about 25 years I might catch up! HA Keep checking my blog...it might take me a week or so to update, but I promise to keep it up! It's such a joy to share our growing daughter with all of our family and friends...especially those of you we don't get to see very often. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment