Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Cute Girl!

Here are some random snapshots of Rylynn. She is growing and learning so much so fast! She is so much fun! Everyday she brings a smile to my face! It's hard to remember what I did before she was in my life. I love her more than anything in the world! She's such a blessing to Ken and I!
Daddy thought she looked cute with her hood up! Such a happy girl!
Typical sight after daddy diaper duty! He NEVER puts her pants back on! Everytime he is going to be watching her when I'm gone I usually dress her in a sleeper because he doesn't like putting her pants on! He claims it's too much work! HAHA I usually come home and find her half dressed! :) Still lovin those chubby legs!
My happy girl!
Cutie Patootie!
Helping Mommy make lasagna! She's going to be such a good chef with as much experience as she's getting already! Too bad she didn't have a bigger smile or I would have to consider sending this one into Creamette for an advertisement!






No comments:

Post a Comment