Time has been flying by in the Quist household. Rylynn is already 7 months old! (I will post pics soon) Unreal! I don't know where time goes. Tax season has gone by extremely fast. We're in the homestretch now...only 13 days left! I'm really looking forward to my Wednesdays at home with Rylynn. I promise to update more frequently once I'm not so exhausted. After getting home from work its onto supper, playtime, tubby time and feeding time. Rylynn and I are often both sleeping on the couch after she finishes eating! I love our snuggle time. Ken always tells me to put her to bed and to go to bed myself, but it's my time with my baby and I cherish it SO much! She is growing so fast and is TONS of fun! We have had beautiful weather...in the 70s a few days this week! Amazing for March in Minnesota! We took our first walk/stroller ride last night. Rylynn loved it! I'm looking forward to many more in the near future.
I have lots of pictures and a few videos to post so keep checking in on us. Soon I will have more frequent posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment