Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rylynn 7 Months!!!

WE'RE BACK!!! I apologize for the delay in updating, but I have been beyond busy for the past month. The last two weeks of tax season were pretty insane at the office and I've taken the past couple weeks to get my house/life in order and take in every minute I can with our growing girl!

Rylynn has grown and changed so much! She has now sprouted two teeth! Her first one popped through the beggining of the month and her second one just surfaced. She sure is changing fast. She is tons of fun now. She loves sitting up and playing and is full of smiles for everyone. She is definitely our baby! Not a bit shy once she opens up and loves to entertain! She is often busy chattering away to herself and as soon as she catches our attention we get a great big full-faced smile! Her eyes light up and her nose crinkles! It is beyond adorable!

She weighed in at approximately 16 lbs at 7 months and was approximately 27 inches long. I still can't believe that she will be 8 months old on Saturday! Crazy how fast time flies. Any day now she's going to take off crawling. She sure knows how to scoot around when she's sitting up and can turn a full circle! It's so funny! She also LOVES her tummy now! Every morning when I go in to wake her she's on her tummy. As soon as she's awake and sees me she is full of smiles! Nothing can compare to seeing that sweet, beautiful face every morning. I love her more than words can say. She always brightens our day!

I'm off every Wednesday now and the past two have been great! I don't accomplish as much as I would like around the house, but my time with Rylynn is so worth it! I would much rather spend my day snuggling and playing with my baby than cleaning or cooking. This time is so precious and I will never get it back. She is amazing!

Below are the pictures I took of her at her 7 month "photo shoot". I couldn't get her to sit still! HAHA!!! What a surpise! Her true colors are showing! What a blessing she is to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment