Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Check out our little love! She is so adorable! We had so much fun taking these pictures. She was entertained by the eggs for at least an hour! Who knew plastic Easter eggs and a basket could be such cheap entertainment?! The ears were a fun touch. They were tough to keep on her head. Everytime she looked up or down they were sliding off, but we managed a couple good snapshots. After I finally got them to stay I jumped back to take a few photos and I cracked up laughing at how stinking cute she looked. She thought that was pretty funny and was laughing right along with me. Even Kenny thought she looked cute and he usually thinks I'm silly for all the costumes I put her in! HAHA

Happy Easter to each and every one of you. God Bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment