Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rylynn Visits Santa!

This is before we went to see Santa yesterday. I'm a little nervous about this one...she found her thumb! She is always sucking on her hands, but not specifically her thumb. I hope it doesn't become a habit that I will eventually have to help her break.
Mommy's stylin' little lady ready to meet the man in red!
Ryles Meets Santa!!!
She did great! She was sleeping when we got there. As soon as I put her on Santa's lap she woke up. They snapped a couple pictures and she didn't even realize a big bearded man was holding her. I got a short smile out of her, but they were unable to catch it on camera. However, she did tell Santa she wanted diapers & wipes for Christmas! HAHA She has been a very good girl this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment