Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Funny Daddy Story
Last Wednesday when I was at bowling Rylynn and Daddy spent some quality time together. Rylynn needed a bottle so Ken grabbed one out of the fridge, warmed it up and proceeded to feed her. He had called me before she ate for some advice. I informed him of a few tricks to get her to take the bottle easier. I called a few minutes later to check in and got no answer. After about 10 more minutes and I hadn't heard back from him I called again. This time Ken answered and told me that him and Rylynn were both in new clothes and that she had throwen up all over him! I asked if he had burped her half way through the bottle. He claims that he tried, but that she got so mad when he took the bottle away so he just kept feeding her. Long story short...when I got home and walked into the hallway I found a pile of Ken & Rylynn's clothes on the floor and then I discovered Rylynn and Ken in the living room. Rylynn was dressed in the sleeper she came home from the hospital in! HAHAHA! I can't believe he actually got it on her! No onzie and he didn't button the sleeper up all the way. It was pretty snug and looked like the buttons were going to pop and her feet were going to poke out the bottom! I started laughing so hard. I had to take a picture! I think it is so funny that of all the clothes in Rylynn's room he manages to grab the one newborn outfit that I didn't pack away because it's a special one and I want to keep it separate from the rest. It was even by itself in her unworn sock drawer! Too funny! This Wednesday went a lot smoother for both of them! Here is a picture of her taken that night (14 weeks) in her newborn sleeper!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment