Here we are, another month gone by. November flew by with Jeremy & Lexie's wedding, Thanksgiving, painting at my dad's & my going back to work. Our little lady is growing so fast! We compared her one, two and three months pictures tonight...WOW! Rylynn has changed so much! Her hair is lighter and she has less of it. You should see her bald spot in the back! HAHA We still wonder what color it will be. Along with those blue eyes! Will they change? She's so happy and alert! She is the happiest in the mornings. I especially treasure that time with her. Those great big smiles are never-ending. We're just waiting for that big belly laugh to come out of her anyday. You can just tell she wants it to, but it just won't come yet. All in good time. I never imagined I could love someone so much! Sometimes just looking at her brings tears to my eyes. God has blessed us so very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment