Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Upstair Tour

The Master Bedroom. I'm at a loss when it comes to decorating in here. Our old decorations don't seem to fit quite right. I'll figure it out in time.


 Balcony off our bedroom. So beautiful! We have a gorgeous view of our amazing back yard!
 Master Bath. We're planning to remodel the master bath next year. I can't wait! The gold and green floors have got to go!


Our Walk-In Closet - Love, Love, Love all the space we have!



 
 Hallway to Master Bedroom. I had to take a picture to show off the picture collage of my mom and our family - made by Carla G a few years ago. It looks so perfect over my antique trunk! We found a wonderful home for two of my favorite possessions!
 Guest Room - My good friend Mandy and I painted the guest room and guest bath.



 Rylynn's room. She loves her new room! She's very proud to show it off to visitors! We had her room and Keltyn's room painted. Along with the hallway, and all the trim upstairs.



 Rylynn & Keltyn's' Bathroom. I love their bathroom! The monkey theme fits them perfectly! We put in new faucets and hardware in here. Made it look great!


 Keltyn's Room



My Scrapping Room - I finally have a room to set up all my stuff and leave it out! Hopefully it will inspire me to get caught up !
 The Toy Room - My scrapping room is through the closed door.



No comments:

Post a Comment