Here's a preview of the main floor.
The Living Room
Half Bath - We put in a new faucet, light fixture, mirror, towel holder and toilet paper holder. Looks way better!
The Office
The Foyer
The Office again
The Formal Dining Room - Can't wait for our new dining set to arrive next week! Next on the list- finding a new rug and window treatments!
The Informal Dining Room
The Kitchen! I love our new kitchen! I can't stop cooking! Looking forward to cooking and hosting many meals in our new home!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI made the blog - I feel so honored! :D You should also add that Mel felt like she was in a hotel with her own personal bathroom off the guest room and I had a great sleep-over with Ryles last weekend. Great house for hosting guests!
ReplyDeleteYou did make the blog! That's because you're the best! :) we were happy to have you and Mel stay! Ryles loved having you sleep with her! Glad she didn't keep you up all night!
ReplyDelete