Ken and I took a trip to St. Moritz, Switzerland a few weeks ago. It is absolutely beautiful there. We are very fortune to have such amazing opportunites like this because of Ken's hard work with Edward Jones. I am so proud of my husband and so thankful for all that he does for us. He is amazing and Rylynn and I are very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father.
This is a view of St. Moritz from our hotel.
.JPG)
Our hotel, Badrutt's Palace
.JPG)
Our hotel again. This was taken in front of the main entrance.
.JPG)
Kenny and I at Piz Nair. We joined the Wenner family from Cold Spring, MN on a trip up the mountain. We took the tram and gondola up to the top. The view was breathtaking! We hiked part of the way down.
.JPG)
View of St. Moritz from Piz Nair
No comments:
Post a Comment