Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rylynn ~ 9 Months!

WOW! My baby is 9 months old! Where does time go? I just can't believe that in three short months from now we'll be celebrating Rylynn's 1st Birthday!

She is learning so much so fast! My little lady started crawling a couple weeks ago! She is busy as ever and into everything! I can put 10 toys in front of her and one item that she shouldn't play with and she ALWAYS chooses the one item she shouldn't play with! She is obsessed with cords of any kind. We now have all the outlets covered! I just purchased our 1st baby gate yesterday. We need it! There have already been two episodes that I turn my back for a minute and she is headed for the stairs. Why is it that babies always go for what they shouldn't?!

We had Rylynn's 9 month appointment last week. She weighed in at 17 lbs 8 oz and was 27 inches long. She's kind of a little peanut compared to a couple other babies we know who are only 1 week older than Ryles. No more teeth have surfaced, but she looks so stinkin cute with her two little bottom front teeth.

She babbles all the time and her favorite is "dada". I'm convinced that once she really knows what she's saying it's going to be "mama"! HAHA Rylynn sure does love her daddy! She gets beyond excited every time she sees him. She practically jumps! She always greets Kenny with a great big squeal and her arms and legs go nuts! She did the same thing to some random guy the other day and also to Grandpa Q when she saw him the other day. I really hope this isn't an indication that she'll be boy crazy!

It was quite the challenge trying to take her 9 month pictures. She never sits still! I had to call in the reinforcements (daddy) this time. By the time I would have her sitting where I wanted her and grabbed my camera she was gone. This whole baby being mobile is a lot of work! I swear I'm always pulling something out of her hands or her mouth!

Below are a few snapshots I managed to capture. It was neer to impossible to get pictures this month. I wonder what next month will bring.





No comments:

Post a Comment