Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Day With Lahria!

My niece Lahria came down last Saturday to spend the night. It was fun to watch her and Rylynn interact. One minute they played great together and the next minute one of them was crying over a toy! It will be neat to see them together a year from now. They will be great friends. We had a busy day playing and shopping! After supper they were both ready for a bath. I had some good laughs watching them in the tub together. This was Rylynn's first experience bathing with someone else and sharing her tubby toys.

I learned how much work I have in store for me. Rylynn is crawling and into everything and Lahria who is almost exactly 1 year older than her runs all over and hauls toys from room to room. I was even missing my comb for awhile. Kenny found it in his office half hidden under the garbage can! I had a ton of fun with the girls and I'm looking forward to the next time Lahria can come stay with us.

The girls playing in the tub!

Lahria decorating Rylynn's back with letters!

Bad Hair Day? I don't think Ria was too impressed with me!

The best after tubby picture I could capture. They are just to darn quick!

The girls got into the diaper cupboard! Ria wore that crown almost all weekend! She loved it! Half the time it was upside down! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment