Her two little teeth are realy showing now! I love to look at that big smile and those little teeth! So cute! Ryles is busy reaching for everything and putting EVERYTHING in her mouth! I have to really watch what is within reach these days. If there is anything close to her she will find a way to get a hold of it! I've learned it's never her toys that she goes after either! Imagine that!
Rylynn is still not crawling, but she sure can scoot around. Her favorite is turning cirlces! If you haven't checked out the video make sure that you do. It's pretty funny. She sure manages to get all over in her crib! When I put her down for the night she is in the middle of the crib and by the time we head for bed she has already flipped to her tummy, scooted to the top and blanket off! I never know how I'm going to find her in the morning!
She is always busy chatting away and she's great at getting our attention. She knows a little cry out or squeal will do the trick and we'll be there. She is so entertaining to play with now. She interacts so well.
We are looking forward to warm weather and some time outside. I keep thinking Spring has to be around the corner. I can't wait to take Rylynn to the park and swimming for the first time. Life is never dull these days. Our little love is always bringing new joys into our lives. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment