Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Little Get-a-Way!

Ken and I took a mini vacation to Duluth & Two Harbors last weekend. It was our first weekend away from Rylynn. It was weird being away from her and not having anyone to take care of! Although we missed her a ton, we had a lot of fun just the two of us. Grandma & Grandpa Q took Rylynn for the weekend. I think they would like us to go away again! She was so good for them. Then again she is always good. When we went and picked her up on Sunday I swear she looked different! I know it was only two days away, but after seeing her it felt like a lot longer.

Here are a couple pictures from our trip up north! The first one is of the little cabin we stayed at. It was so nice! We would have loved to have an extra day to just hang out at the cabin and do nothing. It was right on Lake Superior! So beautiful! The others were taken at Gooseberry Falls and Split Rock Lighthouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment