After Ryles turned 3 we had her 3 Year Well Child Check at the Dr. and her First dentis appt. She screamed through both of them! She is such a healthy girl she hasn't been to the Dr. since she was two and she's never been to the dentist so she didn't know what to think! I got a couple snapshots at the Dr., but none at the dentist becuase she had to sit on my lap. Good news, she is still a healthy girl and NO cavities!!! After her dentist appt we went to Burger King for breakfast, just the two of us. Classy, I know, but I had to get to work! She LOVED it! We had pancakes, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, a biscust and a smoothie!
At the Dr's office. She didn't last long on the table!
Trying to escape, but Mommy wouldn't let her!
In the waiting room at the dentist.
Our BK Breakfast!
Ryles trying to take a picture of Mommy! She LOVES to be behind the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment