Life in the Quist household has been a bit crazy for the past month as I'm sure you've noticed from my lack of blog posts. April started out busy with Ken working long hours and getting ready to move into his new office. I was in the last weeks of tax season which are always Crazy! After tax deadline day, Kenny and I were fortunate enough to take a trip to Punta Cana, Domican Republic with four other couples. We had a wonderful trip!
Finally, life seems to be falling back into a more normal routine. I have plans of lots of blog posts in the next week or two. Please, keep checking in on us. I promise to get back to regular updates.
Lastly, a HUGE Thank You to Grandma & Grandpa Q for all of the help with the kiddos. We couldn't have done it with out them! Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment