Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adventures of the Big Girl Bed!

Bedtime is entertaining at our house these days! We just never really know where we are going to find Ryles. The first couple weeks in her "big girl" bed were tough at bedtime, but have gotten much better. We typically find her in bed every night now! Whew. Below are a few pictures of different ways we've discovered her.

This was one of the first nights. She always takes everything off the bed!

This was actually nap time. I love how she lays the short way in the bed!

This one freaked me out! I couldn't find her. Here she was hiding behind the glider in her room with her pillows, blankets and animals!

After moving the chair this is how I found her!

She looked so sweet and innocent this night that I acutally left her there. Yes, she did this all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment