Thursday, April 21, 2011

Watching Dora Before Bed

A couple nights ago Ryles wanted to watch Dora before bed. As soon as I turned it on she crawled up in our bed and made herself comfy. She looked so sweet and innocent I had to grab the camera. She was so mad! She just gave me an evil look and laid her head back while I snapped a few pictures. She looks so sad, but yet she's so cute she cracks me up! Don't you love her shirt? "Future Protective Investor"! A gift from one of Kenny's wholesalers. I forgot all about it until I was going through her 18-24 month clothes that night.

My sweets watching her favorite!
 "Really Mom? Stop taking my picture!"
 "Ugh! Just leave me alone!"
 "You are really annoying!" (She will say this a lot to me in the years to come!)


No comments:

Post a Comment