Katie, Rylynn and I took a trip out to Twin Falls, ID in November to attend our cousin Nicole's wedding to Christian. We had a wonderful time and I am so thankful we were able to make the trip. We came across some bad roads on the way out and the way home, but we just slowed down and took our time and had no troubles. I discovered a nail in my tire the day we were scheduled to leave. Good thing for bad weather and I noticed it so we had plenty of time to get it fixed. It could have been a bad deal blowing a tire out in the middle of no where with -5 temps! All in all it was a wonderful trip!
Big Sky, Montana - I had to take a short detour to drive through Big Sky since Ken and I spent a week there last summer. I wanted to see the snow capped mountains. Breathtaking!
My little lady hung in there like a trooper. Total of 2625 Miles and 47 hours!
Playing with mommy's shoes at Jeff & Shelly's
She LOVED the piano! I'm thankful we don't have one at home. I think I would go Crazy!
Eating lunch at Tomatoes. Yummy!
Most of us at the Groom's dinner...missing Diane.
The Andrews Girls!
With the Bride & Groom - Nicole & Christian
Ms. Anna & Ryles
Clint FINALLY got Ryles to crash! She was a trooper at the dance. Clint took her dancing and chair walking. She loved him!
No comments:
Post a Comment