We celebrated Rylynn's 1st Birthday and Lahria's 2nd Birthday with the Andrews family over Labor Day weekend. It was a blast! Grandpa went all out and made turkey, beef roast & Alaskan Halibut that he caught this summer in Alaska on vacation. We were so happy everyone was able to attend and the girls received more than what either of them needed, but we are very thankful for all the wonderful gifts. There was so much going on with everyone there that I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. At least I was able to capture a few of our wonderful memories.
The cupcakes were a huge hit! Very yummy too! My creative idea came from my mom. She used to write letters on our cupcakes when we were kids. :)
.JPG)
The Birthday Girls digging in.
.JPG)
Birthday Girl!
.JPG)
Birthday Girl!
.JPG)
Ria opening presents with lots of help!
No comments:
Post a Comment