Friday, March 12, 2010

Rylynn ~ 6 Months!!!

I can't believe our baby is 6 months old! Time goes way too fast! I've always been told the older you get the faster time goes. Add a baby into that equation and that is SO true! The past 6 months have been some of the happiest and most challenging times of my life, but I wouldn't trade a single day of it for anything. Rylynn is such a blessing. We love her so very much!

She weighed in at 15 lbs 6 oz at her 6 month well-baby checkup, but we did discover her 1st ear infection. Since she had a cold and the ear infection we have to go back to the doc next week to get her shots and do her full checkup. We are so thankful her cold didn't turn into RSV. That is spreading like wildfire around here!

Rylynn is growing so fast and learning so much everyday. She is sitting up on her own now, eatin solids, drinking out of her sippy cup and babbling away! Almost every day brings a new adventure for us. I can't believe how fast babies grow and how fast they learn.

Diaper changing time is becoming a challenge. Ryles loves to have her cloths off and as soon as they are off and we are ready to change her diaper she tires to roll over! It's so fun to watch her being so active. She is always babbling away when she's in just her diaper! Why is it that babies love to be naked?!

We are so excited to watch our baby grow and learn, but often I wish we could hit the slow motion button and spend more time taking it all in. I'm looking forward to my parttime schedule and spending more time with my baby. She'll only be little once. We cherish each and every minute we have with her. She truly is the light of our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment