Where did January go? I can't believe we're already almost through the first week of February! Life has been very busy in the Quist household. I started working extra hours with tax season plus it's always a very busy time for Ken too. Rylynn started eating cereal this month! It's so much fun to feed her. She just loves it! She always lets me know when it's time to eat. If she's fussing as soon as she sees the bowl and spoon she clams down and gets excited for her cereal! Soon we'll be starting veggies!
Her personality is really starting to shine! She is so much fun! We are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing and how much she has learned. She responds to her name now! She has also learned that she doesn't like being in a room by herself. Usually if we leave her alone she lets us know. She loves playtime, but still gets frustrated if she's on her tummy for too long. She has yet to master rolling over, but she has done it a few times. I'm kind of thankful she's not a pro yet...we'll have to keep an eye on her 24/7 once that starts! She has bedtime down too. After her 8:00 p.m. feeding we bring her up and lay her in her crib and usually don't hear a peep out of her until 7:00 a.m.! It's great for us and her! We all need our rest! If only I could learn to go to bed early! I'm hoping this trend continues through the teething stage, but I'm not holding my breath. No signs of teeth yet which is fine with me. My luck it will start in the heat of tax season when I need my rest most!
Rylynn loves looking at herself and us in the mirror. She also loves being put over my head and spun around. I always get a great big squeal out of her, but I get way too dizzy to do it more than a couple times! It's so thrilling to hear that laugh!
I'm still finding it hard to believe in that in less than one month our baby will be 6 months old! Time is going way too fast. I can't remember what life was like without her. She is the light of our lives! Everyday I don't think I could love her anymore, but each new day I feel that I do. God has blessed us so very much! We thank him everyday for our little Ryles and pray for good health and happiness! We couldn't ask for anything more.
Below is a video of me trying to take her 5 month pictures. It was a humorous afternoon! I learned that it was much easier to get her to pose one month ago! Oh well, this just shows us how happy and active our little love is. I figured why try for perfect...this video and the pictures below capture her personality so well! It will be so fun to look back at weeks, months and years from now. I hope you enjoy the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment